Sunday, May 25, 2008

Julie and Debbie Out Fish Me!!!


Selling Cars and Catching Gars!
Ask For Donnie Hinkle "West Point Lake Gar Grabber"

I'm a little upset at today’s Gar Fishing trip. I let two girls out Gar Fishing me.

After I got started in my usual winning ways, landing a few nice Longnose and on my way to another great day of out fishing the competition in my boat, it suddenly all came un glued! Julie Lands a nice 14lb-10oz Gar and takes the lead. You would think I would be able to overcome this travesty, but oh no; then my wife Debbie takes the lead with a nice 15lb-50 inch Longnose. Only 10 minutes later Julie takes the lead with a very nice 15lb-11oz whopper that measured 52 inches long! Julie just out fished me all day with big Gar after big Gar, all day long! I'm not sure I'm taking my daughter-in-law Gar fishing with me anymore. What do ya'll think I should do? Leave a post below and tell, should I take her again or not. I think not. My pride is way too big to get beaten by a Gar girl again.

Check out the pictures and a couple of videos on GAR GIRLS. Look to the right for the link.

No comments: